Identify a few strengths

Text…

Identify a few areas for improvement

Text…

Review any missed trades

Missed Trades…

Daily Review Video

Daily Review

Process Goal: Work on staying in the trade idea and define the multi-lot scaling process.

Evaluate the execution of your process goal:

Plenty of room for improvement. Today was a test day of a lot of different advanced setups that I would not take on a live account. A few key factors for the process from today were to re-iterate that on a muli-lot setup in an Imbalance play the first lot should be scaled at first rotation/+2 and the runner should be on until macro target (in this case the gap fill) or DVA says IB failed.

Also looking at my trades I need to be waiting for the close of a strong HA bar to enter. Lots of stop out re-entries because of this. That will be the process goal for tomorrow. I am going to adjust the qualification docs in my process notes to account for this.

Identify a few strengths

Identifing SOLID opportuniity.
Quality prep / thesis for the day.
Good agressive exits on clearly failed rotations.

Adjust trade managment rules for multi-lot situations.
Wait for the HA strong close. (Need to fix process docs to reflect this)

Review any missed trades

Missed trade on the no fill LMT for ES. No missed setups in CL.

Daily Review Video

Prep-Evaluation

Daily Review

Process Goal: Limit double entries. (Still building out stalking process)

As I get more reps in with this intent I am getting better. I am going to put an MA on my chart tomorrow that is tight just to more “define” what kind of turn in the market and see if that helps, even if that causes a less then optimal entry.

Identify a few strengths
  • Selectivity
  • Aggressive Risk Management
  • Realtime DVA Read
  • Running winners and scaling farther out.H
Review any missed trades

The first short at the open was a more discretionary based trade. This was aggressive and mainly order flow-based. There was a possible RPB in CL.

Daily Review Video

Daily Review

Process Goal: Limit double entries. (Still building out stalking process)

Today did a good job of staying in the trade. Staying convicted, and re-entering if out of rhythm. Just slowing down a bit when stalking the trade and being mentally aware I am quick to the trigger helps as well as really stalking that delta to see the pressure building for or against the trade.

Identify a few strengths
  • Stayed in rhythm
  • Was aggressive and convicted with prep
  • Pushed the trades harder as the narrative became more clear
  • T2 on CL was an Unc. This was impulsive and against the CMC/acceptance pic. Even knew it was scratched during the trade (causing the 1st lot BE) need to just get out as soon as I identify a process error.
Review any missed trades
  • Some missed setups in early morning ES. I am fine with this as I was focused on Crude. T2 was the “missed setup” in CL given the OF context however that was addressed above.

Daily Review Video

Thesis Review

Prep levels respected and provide a solid contextual directional bias for trading today. No issues.

Daily Review

Process Goal: Process Goal: Limit double entries. (Still building out stalking process)

No double entries required. Starting to get into the proper timing when I am very deliberate about waiting for the OF shift. As long as I am very intentional about waiting that extra second before pushing the button things have gone well.

Identify a few strengths
  • Execution of Prep and Thesis
  • Trade management (letting it run)
  • CL Scale was not correct.
Review any missed trades
  • Missed trades later in the session, however, they were less ideal and I intentionally walked away after first trades so all good.

Daily Review Video

Daily Review

Process Goal: Solid execution of my methodology and selectivity in opportunity.

Evaluate your execution of your process goal:

Took advantage of the main trading opportunity in ES for the day. Missed the quality IPB oppo in Crude. Need to get better at maintaining view of secondary markets when working with one. Caught the Adv RPB which was an interesting setup. Need to quantify these more. Define what constitutes a Adv RPB in my methodology. (Define compromise in Narrative)

Identify a few strengths
  • Identifying the absorption of sellers in ES and responding appropriately to that Law 10 setup.
  • Identify fast trend end and get out when rhythm changes. (Marked on ES)
  • Multi-product trading.
Review any missed trades
  • CL trades marked on Fill chart. Again, multi-market watch. Not missed while watching.

Daily Review Video

Daily Review

Process Goal: Solid execution of my methodology and selectivity in opportunity.

Good selectivity. All missed trades were later in the session after I left. Happy with the quality of the trades I have been taking. Falling in love with my process.

Identify a few strengths
  • High-quality setups only.
  • Letting that runner go.
  • Let that runner pull back more in a rotational env. Use DVA.
Review any missed trades

Nothing good in CL after initial move. Better setup after pit close when we re-test 50.

Daily Review Video

Levels removed. No video.