Prior imbalance/price discovery down in a fast trend, followed by a day/night of distribution and gap fill. Then the following day, more balance.
The macro trend is imbalanced down, fresh rejection of QPVAL, and rotational weekly.
If we breach back into yesterday’s value, they can attack it that way.
Factors of the Trade
- Fast trend imbalance after the significant breakdown, reaching a likely destination, finding buyers, and holding the balance for multiple days.
- Failed imbalance in the pre-market to get above PVAH
- Selling straight at the open
- Deeper pullback to DVAL with sellers found.
- Trade runs to P/D lows and double bottoms, retaining balance.